14 Jul 07:00 - 20 Jul 22:00 - Gigante
Playa Amarillo, Tola, Rivas, Nicaragua.
➧ More info
SURF and SERVE 2018 - Peace Sticks Nicaragua Immersion
Join world-class instructors Shine Rilling and Amanda Patti for a week of surf, serving, Peace Sticks, and community in the heart of Playa Amarillo, Nicaragua.
WHAT YOU'LL EXPERIENCE:
WORLD-CLASS SURFING: Daily surfing out the front door of the Peace Center at Playa Amarilla, and/or an exciting hike down the beach to Colorado's - a break known for its barrels and home to international surf competitions.
SOCIAL PROJECT: Multiple opportunities to give back to the local community in Nicaragua. You'll have the opportunity to support them through:
* Making Peace Sticks with the local artisans and/or purchasing them for your business, school, or personal use.
* Participating in a Rainwater Catchment Project where we will be building and supplying four families we work with with rainwater catchment systems.
* Clothing Donation on Fiesta Day.
* Creating a small Lending Library.
PEACE STICKS TEACHER TRAINING: Daily opportunities to play Peace Sticks, learn the Peace Sticks methodologies, and become, at the end of the Immersion, a Certified Peace Sticks Teacher.
PERSONAL AND INTERPERSONAL DEVELOPMENT/COACHING: The powerful transformational coaching you will experience during this immersion will invite you to step outside of your comfort zone, to let go of and move through fears, while stepping more fully into your gifts all while giving back to a community in need.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
This training will add great value and skill to anyone connected to the following areas of study or expertise:
* peace making, and more…
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
* Activate your full potential as a creator of peace.
* Learn skills that will empower you to share with a wide variety of people and places including schools, corporations, rehab centers, events, festivals, and private classes.
* Upgrade your method of communication.
* Learn ways to create a sacred container for powerful human transformation and awakening.
* Discover your unique gifts as a facilitator and teacher and how you can thrive when connected to ancient ways of the Sacred circle.
Catch some incredible waves, relax on the beach or on the new yoga deck, play, explore the jungle, and make new friends.
For more information and to pre-register, visit:
SPACE IS LIMITED TO 8 PARTICIPANTS. REGISTER TODAY TO GUARANTEE YOUR SPOT.
FUNDRAISING FOR THE RAINWATER CATCHMENT PROJECT:
If you aren't able to attend the immersion, but feel inspired to donate to the Rainwater Catchment Project, contact Amanda or Shine directly. We are raising $1000 to fund this project.